Monday, September 29, 2008

First Blog

Hi all,

What a great start, I almost posted this and missed the L out of blog in the heading, sure it would have made you all feel warm and fuzzy
It's tough to know how to start one of these things - it's even tougher when I've just comeback from Parklife in Melbourne, great party even better after party.... very sore head.

Here's what to expect from me. I'm gonna tell you all about "the truth" on the music, video and other stuff we have at blue pie and related stores. Every couple of weeks I'll put some sort of poll up to find out your opinions on stuff. I might even let you tell me what you wanna here me rant about - if I'm feeling generous.

If you wanna be kept in the loop subscribe to this blog - you can do this to the right!!

Till next time....

No comments: